Beaumont Home Centre Ltd (‘BHC’) – Customer Privacy Notice
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect, process & share your personal data and how we keep it secure.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
WHO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM AND WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
BHC collects personal information provided from the following sources:
• From individuals via telephone calls, e-mails or Website contact forms;
• Provided to BHC employees by visitors to the BHC showroom;
• Information provided by professionals or representatives of prospective customers
eg building contractors, architects, quantity surveyors
BHC will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information:
• Personal contact details such as name, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
• Account payment details
• We may also use drawings & plans provided to us by you or your contractors and consultants
• Photographs may be taken of the project by our employees & sub contractors.
These will be for internal use and for communications with you, sub contractors and suppliers.
BHC will not use the photographs for marketing purposes without your explicit permission.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
BHC uses your personal information when you contract to purchase our goods and services or where you register or express interest in receiving a quote or information about products from us.
Where credit terms are requested, your information will be used to carry out a credit check with a credit reference agency
BHC uses your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Where you have given your express consent
• Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
• Where it is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation with regards to the administration of your contract
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
BHC will store your personal data for a period which is appropriate to the purpose for which it is collected and processed, including to meet any legal, accounting or other regulatory/reporting requirements. Normally customers personal data is kept for 10 years.
How we protect and store your information:
BHC take the security of the information we collect seriously. We have implemented and we maintain technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the data concerned
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Suppliers, Sub-contractors and other third parties concerned with the provision of goods and services
Banks & Card payment processing
External IT Consultants for computer support/security & disaster recovery services
BHC uses the following Cloud based services:
Microsoft Office 365 – Exchange/Outlook e-mail
SolarWinds – e-mail archive storage
Microsoft Office 365 – OneDrive file storage
Apple iCloud file storage
Lawyers/Debt Collection Agencies/Credit Reference Agencies
BHC does not intend to transfer personal data to any country outside the European Economic Area.